[vc_row width=”full” bg_type=”image” bg_image_url=”60″ p_top=”150″ p_bottom=”150″ m_bottom=”80″ v_center=”yes”][vc_column][ivan_title title_tag=”h1″ align=”left” c_id=”.vc_1531092198033″ title_css=”color:#ffffff;font-size:48px;”]EVENT SCHEDULE & ACTIVITIES[/ivan_title][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The information below is for 2018. 2019’s schedule may change.
The Goatalympics is held in goat time…in other words, we don’t know when each class will end because it’s up to the goats! The day begins at 10:00am and continues in order, and typically ends between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.
Contestant registration opens at 8:00am (Please don’t show up early, we aren’t ready for you!)[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
ACTIVITIES FOR SPECTATORS
Even if you aren’t competing with a goat there is plenty to do!
- Audience participation classes – These are open to everyone (no goat needed) and are free!
- Enter the Raffle – Over $12,000 worth of goods and services are up for grabs
- Silent Auction – Unique artwork you won’t find anywhere else
- Play Win, Lose or Goat! – A new trivia game with prizes for the ones who can get the most goat questions correct!
- Goat Poop Bingo – Guess what square gets pooped on first and win big!
- Visit the Contestant Barn – Meet the contenders and check out the stall decoration contest
- Enjoy the Beer Garden (21 and over) – We have specialty brews from award-winning breweries
- Explore Vegetarian and Vegan Food – This year there are more options than ever before!
OPENING CEREMONY – Parade of goats around the arena
- Foot Race 10 & Under
- Foot Race 11 – 15
- Foot Race 16 & Over
- Foot Race Audience 12 & Under
- Foot Race Audience 13 & Over
- Shortest Goat
- Tallest Goat
- Longest Ears
- Shortest Ears
- Pole Bending 12 & Under
- Pole Bending 13 & Over
WIN, LOSE, OR GOAT – Trivia Contest Round 1
- Longest Horns
- Most Curved Horns
- Obstacle Course 12 & Under
- Obstacle Course 13 & Over
- Biggest Wattles
- Longest Tail
- Goat-Owner Look-A-Like
WIN, LOSE, OR GOAT – Trivia Contest Round 2
- Musical Chairs 12 & Under
- Musical Chairs 13 & Over
- Musical Chairs Audience 12 & Under
- Musical Chairs Audience 13 & Over
- Longest Beard
- Widest Goat
- Best Trick 12 & Under
- Best Trick 13 & Over
COSTUME CHANGE & New Moon Farm Rescue Showcase
- Best Costume 12 & Under
- Best Costume 13 & Over
AWARD FOR BEST STALL DECORATION
RAFFLE PRIZE WINNERS ANNOUNCED[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][/vc_column][/vc_row]